Posted On: 01/18/2018
This February be sure to celebrate the Winter Carnival 2018 in Harvard Square! The Winter Carnival in Harvard Square has something for everyone: live music, cocktails, chocolate, chili, theatrical performances, and so much more. Sponsored by the Harvard Square Business Association, the plaza hosts events for ice lane games (bowling, shuffleboard, curling), fire pits, food trucks, and more. Other seasonal events hosted at Harvard Square include Chinese New Year, Lovin’ the Square: Valentine’s Events, Taste of Chocolate Festival, and the 10th Annual “Some Like it Hot” Chili Cook-off.
The 2018 Winter Carnival in Harvard Square goes from January 22 - March 9, 2018 with special events recurring daily. If you need a ride to any Winter Carnival event, a GO Boston shuttle or sedan is here to serve!
Winter Events at Harvard Square
- 15th Annual BCMFest – Boston Celtic Music Fest at Passim, January 18th – 21st
- History of Booze in Harvard Square - Cocktails and Historical Tour at Grendel’s Den Restaurant & Bar, January 21st
- Harvard University Common Spaces’ Plaza Winterfest, January 22nd – March 9th
- Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year Event, January 25th
- The Regattabar’s 33rd Birthday, January 25th – 27th
- 10th Annual Taste of Chocolate Festival, January 26th – 28th
- Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Event, February 2nd
- 10th Annual “Some Like it Hot” Chili Cook-off, February 3rd
- Super Bowl Sunday, February 4th
- Lovin’ the Square: Valentine’s Events, February 10th – 14th
- Odds Bodkin - The Odyssey: Belly of the Beast at Grendel’s Den Restaurant & Bar, February 11th
- The Twenty-Third Annual Bugs Bunny Film Festival at The Brattle Theatre, February 16th – February 25th
- Stolen Hearts at Jose Mateo Ballet Theatre, February 23rd - March 18th
- Oscar Sunday, March 4th
- Chinese New Year, March 11th
- Winter Dine Out Weeks in Harvard Square, March 18th – 23rd; 25th – 30th
Reserve a shuttle service to Winter Carnival in Harvard Square with GO Boston Shuttle.